Our current medical system does NOT have a vaccine or approved pharmaceutical to treat the rapidly spreading novel coronavirus. Practical homeopathy, however, does have a way to address viral symptoms. In today's podcast, I will discuss the practical homeopathic approach to combatting this pandemic. I have made three different "Coronavirus Kits" to make your preparations easier. The peace of mind of having these protocols and medicines on hand, is worth their weight in gold. I have a kit for each member of my immediate family.
If you are interested in purchasing a kit, please prepay through PayPal. My PayPal address is Toni@AcupunctureSolutionsOnline.com. If you want the kits mailed to you, please add $15 to to your total. Multiple kits may be sent to the same address for one $15 shipping charge. I want to talk about the difference between the 3 kits that I have put together.
The Basic Kit Includes the medicines needed for the first line Banerji protocol. This includes 5 medicines plus enough refills to get one person through 14 days of viral support. This kit also contains one bottle of Arsenicum album 30C for prevention, which is a five month supply of this prophylactic medicine for one person as outlined in the podcast. Detailed instructions on how to effectively use these medicines is also included in the kit. Without this knowledge, the kit is useless. **As of today, March 19th, the price of the Basic Kit is $178. This price is subject to change based on changing pharmacy prices and ease of access medicines as demand increases.
The Deluxe Kit includes everything in the Basic Kit Plus: Aconitum + Bryonia (a combined medicine) that you will use at the first sign of any cold/flu symptoms. Often, appropriate dosing of this medicine will prevent the symptoms from going deeper, to the point you might not even need the actual virus protocol to treat deeper lung and breathing issues. Many people are feeling fearful, stressed and anxious about the fast coronavirus transmission, so I have also included a medicine to address the emotional aspect of this pandemic. **As of today, February 29th, the price of the Deluxe Kit is $220.
The Supreme Kit includes everything in the Deluxe Kit Plus: The 2nd line protocol medicines. The Basic and Deluxe Kit will likely address symptoms in 80% of the people. The 2nd line homeopathic medicines, there are two, will most likely help the remaining 20% that the first line didn't help. The Supreme Kit contains both the 1st and 2nd line protocols. Finally, the Supreme Kit also includes the homeopathic medicine, Gelsemium, that was extremely helpful during the Spanish Flu of 1918/19. **As of today, February 29th, the price of the Supreme Kit is $300.
Please email me at Toni@AcupunctureSolutionsOnline or phone my office at 239-260-4566 to order or if you have questions.--- This episode is sponsored by · Anchor: The easiest way to make a podcast. https://anchor.fm/app --- Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/anhs4566/message Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/anhs4566/support
Are you the creator of this podcast?
and pick the featured episodes for your show.
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase