In Episode #11 Kayvon and Dai talk about eliminating grey areas. Tune in to hear why Kayvon hates backup plans, how to escape analysis paralysis and a tip for tough decisions from Benjamin Franklin.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
● 00:35 – Introduction
● 01:30 – Dai tried parkour for the first time today
● 03:17 – Kayvon attended a relationship workshop
● 04:22 – Today’s topic: “No gray areas”
● 04:55 – “You either commit or you don’t. Make a final decision.”
● 06:07 – One of the reasons we don’t make decisions is that we ask the wrong questions
● 06:30 – Ask yourself why you’re doing things: and then make a decision. Any decision.
● 07:50 – ”You can have everything you love in life as long as you give up everything you don’t.”
● 09:30 – Get rid of the gray areas and backup plans
● 11:00 – How do you help people act instead of weighing up the options?
● 13:05 – Pick something. You don’t have to kill the other options: but pick one option and give it a try
● 14:48 – Benjamin Franklin would list all the pros and cons of any choice
● 15:30 – Listing choices and taking time to weigh them up is a great way to get out of your own head
● 18:00 – “Make the sale and figure out the logistics after”
● 19:17 - “Do or not do: there is no try”
3 Key Points:
1. Make a choice. Any choice. Action is always better than paralysis
2. You can have time and energy for what you love if you eliminate the things you don’t
3. Take some time to work on your choices - brainstorm, create a list, or use another tool to get out of your head--- Send in a voice message: https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/happinesssimplified/message
Are you the creator of this podcast?
and pick the featured episodes for your show.
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase