In Episode #7 Kayvon and Daidiscuss eating healthily in a busy life. Tune in to learn how to plan ahead and track your feelings after food. You’ll learn a handful of simple tricks to keep you fuller, healthier, and more energized each day.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
● 00:40– Introduction
● 01:15– How do you eat healthily in a busy life?
● 01:40– Dai thinks that everything starts with having a good relationship with the foods you eat
● 02:05– How do I feel after I’ve eaten something?
● 04:30– “Going from a food to feeling; rather than feeling to food”
● 05:40– Certain feelings drive you towards food
● 06:10– A lot of people have a dip in their energy levels in the afternoon - leading them towards sugary treats
● 07:04– Make a note of how you feel 30-60 minutes after you’ve eaten something
● 08:55– “If you struggle with snacking, just plan ahead”
● 09:25– Keep healthy things in your bag that will sustain you for a couple of hours
● 10:50– What did Dai’s nutrition look like today?
● 10:07– Every second morning, he drinks a bullet-proof coffee
● 13:10– This morning he had a smoothie; later on a salad with some salad; a muesli bar with water. Tonight is likely to be steak with salad
● 14:20– “If you eat until you feel full, it’s likely you’ve eaten too much”
● 14:50– Is there a book or method that people can start with?
● 15:15– The Zone Diet
● 16:20– “Just try it for two weeks. Measure your food, even if it’s onerous. It'll teach you how to eyeball it.”
● 18:40– Drink 2-3 liters of water and try to have one big salad every day
● 20:05– What are the ways you try to make your daily diet healthier? Tell us in the comment section
3 Key Points:
1. Start thinking about how foods make you feel once you’ve eaten them. Go from food to feeling, not from feeling to food.
2. Plan ahead; keep healthy snacks in your bag.
3. Check out the Zone Diet to get a feel for portioning and how much you should be eating of each food group.--- Send in a voice message: https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/happinesssimplified/message
Are you the creator of this podcast?
and pick the featured episodes for your show.
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase