In Episode #2, co-host Kayvon shares his story. He’s a medical doctor turned programmer, designer, coach, and creator of Simplify.zone
Kayvon helps entrepreneurs to simplify their lives and businesses in order to realize their potential. Listen in to hear Dai and Kayvon discuss focus, transformation, and how to find fulfillment.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
● 00:40– Introduction
● 02:20– Kayvon’s story
● 03:00– Why he’s been nicknamed Rooster
● 04:50– Kayvon’s brand: Simplify.zone
● 05:12– “Give yourself completely to what you’re doing”
● 07:55– When you focus on material acquisition, you lose focus
● 08:30– Kayvon was born and raised in Tehran
● 09:00– He’s lived in Vancouver for the last 16 years
● 09:30– Trained as a medical doctor
● 10:15– Realised that he couldn’t remain a doctor for the rest of his life
● 12:10– Always focused on learning and looking at life from different perspectives
● 13:10– Started teaching himself web design, graphic design, and programming
● 13:52– Created a business almost by accident - then started studying it!
● 16:00– “I found my tribe” among entrepreneurs
● 17:00– Kayvon helps entrepreneurs to focus, become productive, and realize their potential
● 18:50– “I love my life!... When you find your calling you’ll never work a day in your life”
● 20:00– What’s the first step toward fulfillment?
● 20:30– “Simplify and clarify”
● 21:00– Stop comparing yourself to other people
● 22:20– Start asking yourself the right questions
● 24:40– Focus, clarify, and decide what your real passions are
● 26:00– Ask yourself: “What matters the most to me?”
● 28:00– Kayvon’s parents moved to Vancouver because family mattered most to them
● 30:10– In 2012, Kayvon started to make his mental and physical health a priority
● 32:45– He visited Dai’s Sunday Funday - a free Sunday workout
● 34:20– Made a New Year’s resolution to exercise every day of 2013 - and carried it out
● 37:00– Travel more; focus on his family; create content that helps people
● 37:40– Community, support and accountability made the change possible
● 38:20– What’s one question that people should ask themselves?
● 38:45– “It’s one year from now and you’re happy with the changes you’ve made in your personal and professional life. What are those changes?”
● 41:20– Send us your answers - we love to hear what you think!
3 Key Points:
1. The most valuable thing that you can give anyone is your full attention
2. Simplify and clarify your life. Ask yourself what really matters to you.
3. Find a community to support you and hold you accountable to your goals.--- Send in a voice message: https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/happinesssimplified/message
Are you the creator of this podcast?
and pick the featured episodes for your show.
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase