Fresh episode with Viki Pavlič, founder of Pitch Blocks, presentation and pitch trainer is dedicated entirely to crafting your best pitch ever. This episode is after episode #12 with Dan Toma about innovation accounting again in English. With Viki, who is also a lecturer, coach and entrepreneurship course co-initiator at Faculty of Industrial Design Engineering at TU Delft we discussed about:
· what is the definition of the pitch (Viki pitched a pitch),
· are presentations with slides an inevitable part of someone's pitch,
· how to build a great WOW or value proposition statement,
· how to properly define the problem, address the solution and present its execution and
· how to hook an audience at the beginning and close the story at the end.
🔗 pitchblocks.com (download free canvases)
Are you the creator of this podcast?
and pick the featured episodes for your show.
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase