July 9, 2019
Hello, and welcome to Getting More Done With Evernote, Episode 001.
On this episode, I’m going to cover:
I’m your host, Ray Sidney-Smith, Evernote user since 2009, Evernote Certified Consultant and Evernote Regional Leader for North America. As you can imagine, I love Evernote. And, with Getting More Done With Evernote, I hope to help everyone love Evernote, or at least digital note-taking, a little more with each episode.
Note: Versions 6.19 is supported in Windows OS versions 7 and up.
- Automated file splitting on export of enex files. We are making it easier to backup and import files, especially on file systems that do not support large files or systems with low memory...
- Korean characters are changed to Kanji or question marks in Work Chat
- Fixed an error in export option when selecting all notes (Ctrl + A)
- Cursor jumps to beginning of note body during sync while editing note in shared notebook
- Fixed an issue with changing Evernote DB location
Learn more and follow me at anchor.fm/gettingmoredone. So, that’s all for now. This is Ray Sidney-Smith, Evernote Certified Consultant, for Getting More Done With Evernote, signing out. Here’s to your productive life.--- Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/gettingmoredone/message
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase