Jeremy Belter sits down with me for a deep, broad-ranging and frank discussion about topics ranging from faith to fitness to growing up in Minnesota and beyond.
A few of the things Jeremy spoke about include:
- His journey and how deep his Christian faith runs in his life.
- Belief and the idea that we all believe in something.
- How a traumatic event as a child galvanized his faith.
- What he's learned about being a leader in his fitness community and beyond.
- What men in our society are up against and how they can express positive masculinity.
- The challenges of taking on a fitness career in the age of social media fitness celebrities and increasing financial challenges.
Plus - Jeremy answers a Happy Hour "bonus question!"
Are you the creator of this podcast?
and pick the featured episodes for your show.
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase