87: Anik Singal Founder and CEO of Lurn Inc, Psychology Of Webinars
Version 1: 14:47
(18) Not what’s in it for them to buy your product that you’re going to sell at the end of the Webinar. What’s in it for them to stay for the presentation that you’re giving. We’ll sell later. Now, we’ll just have to convince them to stay. It’s another big thing people miss out on. 21:02
(10) If you want to have a lasting impact on somebody, help them have three to five “Aha!” moments in your presentation and none more and none less. 23:12
(9) If you’ve done a great job in a presentation, the person has warmed up to you, it can be a little uncomfortable to ask them for money unless you do the purpose of transition which is answer the why. 24:59
(8) You do not get the sale on a pitch. You confirm a sale. Nobody is going to listen to your pitch unless they are already sold. Remember that. Quotes:
Looking to connect:
- You have to provide them with substance in conversation that’s relevant to them for them to remember you.
- Communication with another human being, it doesn’t matter what mechanism you’re using.
- If you want to have a lasting impact on somebody, help them have three to five “aha” moments in your presentation
- “How much?” That’s a buying question but that’s also a value question. So, what they are really saying is not “How much”, they’re really asking is “how much is this worth to me”.
Twitter: @geneciaalluora Key Resources:
Subscribe to Genecia’s Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/SoulRichWoman
Visit SRW’s website: https://www.soulrichwoman.com
Follow Genecia on Instagram : (@Geneciaalluora)
Follow Genecia on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/geneciaalluora/
Check Genecia’s LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/genecia/
Free Resource: "Soul Why: Soul Rich Woman Blueprint" and "How to Delegate 80% of your to-do list" ---> https://be.soulrichwoman.com
Secrets of Manifesting Money Quickly Online Course ---> https://shor.by/moneymindset