Why PPC is not working for you
February 20th, 2019
There is one very important factor you must have in order to have a successful paid search campaign. That one thing is...money and enough of it to …
Why Your Stories May Not Be Showing In G News
February 19th, 2019
5 reasons your news stories aren’t showing in Google news
- You haven’t applied to be in Google news? If not, apply here.
- You don’t have a Google …
5 Things That Your Web Development Agency Can Do To Kill Your SEO
February 13th, 2019
- Redesigning your site without and seo expert on board
- Not keeping track of web site changes in your site
- Not mapping your old pages
- Blocking …
5 Reasons You Grant Account Doesn't Meet Their Requirements
February 10th, 2019
In order to comply with Google Grant accounts you must....
- Maintain a 5% CTR
- Avoid bidding on brand keywords – unless it’s your brand
- Avoid …
5 Common Mistakes People Make When Building Their Website
February 8th, 2019
The most common mistakes I see are....
- Not doing keyword research
- Not creating the right content
- Not planning out the site structure
- Not …
5 SEO Blogging Tips
February 7th, 2019
- Use keywords in your titles - Witty and fun titles don’t drive SEO traffic. Use clickbait titles on social media to get more clicks.
- Use images, …
Protecting your personal brand online
February 6th, 2019
In today’s internet world it is easy for one wrong tweet, photos or comment to blemish an otherwise positive personal brand. You don’t need to be famous to be concerned with your brand.
This is something everyone …
Are sitemaps useful? Should you use them? What’s the benefits of a sitemap?
February 5th, 2019
A sitemap is a file that lists all of the urls you want search engines to crawl on your website. Below are my five tips...
1. Most platforms create sitemaps for you such as Shopify and WordPress plugins like yoast.
Should You List Your Website In Online Directories?
February 4th, 2019
Web directories? Are they worth it? Should you pay to be in directories? When should you not list your site in a directory? Will listing your site in …
Here is why your site isn't getting leads from organic search
February 4th, 2019
Getting traffic, but not leads from organic search?
- Dated design - is your site dated? When was the last time you redesigned your site? How does …
What Are Soft 404s? Can they hurt my site? How to fix them?
February 2nd, 2019
Soft 404 is a redirect of a page that was originally a broken (404 ) and is now behaving in a way that the search engines don't approve of.
My five …
Five PPC Tips To Improve Performance.
January 31st, 2019
In under five minutes I will tell you exactly what you need to know to improve your paid search campaigns. Are you focusing on the wrong metrics? …