JUST RELEASED- Fintech Hunting Podcast episode #104
We have a very special guest for you today. He is an expert on verification solutions in financial services, has a wealth of knowledge and expertise. In this episode we discuss
• His background and how he got started in financial services.
• How can lenders address more financial inclusion in mortgage lending?
• How can lenders work with today’s demographic of borrowers with low, or non-existent credit scores?
• How can lenders leverage technology to stay competitive as the housing market shifts? And consumer-expectation shifts?
• In the midst of competition, pressure to compete in a larger market space, customer expectations--How can The Work Number help alleviate fatigue/burnout on lenders? And so much more.
Please help me welcome Joel Rickman Senior Vice President Verification Services at Equifax Workforce Solutions
Equifax is a global data, analytics, and technology company. We believe knowledge drives progress. We blend unique data, analytics, and technology with a passion for serving customers globally, to create insights that power decisions to move people forward. Headquartered in Atlanta, Equifax operates or has investments in 24 countries in North America, Central and South America, Europe and the Asia Pacific region. It is a member of Standard & Poor's (S&P) 500® Index, and its common stock is traded on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) under the symbol EFX. Equifax employs approximately 11,000 employees worldwide.
Are you the creator of this podcast?
and pick the featured episodes for your show.
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase