We have an amazing guest for you today, a Results-driven executive with over four decades of leadership and management experience in Mortgage Banking with companies like Bank of America, CitiMortgage, Countrywide, Nationastar Mortgage, MetLife, Streans Lending, Planet Home Loans and now Kind Lending.
She is an industry heavy hitter- she has been named a Housing Wire Vanguard, a NEXT Powerhouse Award recipient, a Women of Influence, named one of The Most Powerful Women in Fintech, an MPA Elite Women award winner, a Most Powerful and Influential Women and Women of Influence
The amazing Suzy Lindblom, Chief Operating Officer at Kind Lending. In this episode we discuss:
· With decades of experience in the mortgage industry how has mortgage lending changed and evolved?
· What has technology’s role been in that evolution?
· What are some of the biggest challenges facing lenders today?
· How do you find the right balance between people resources and technology?
· What are things lenders can be doing to lower the cost of originating a loan?
· What do you see in store for the industry for the remainder of 2021 and the beginning of 2022?
· What is your view on the importance of coaching and mentorship and the impact it has had on your career?
· Tell Why did you select Kind Lending?
· What is your vision for Kind Lending moving forward?
Are you the creator of this podcast?
and pick the featured episodes for your show.
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase