Don't miss episode #101. We have an incredible guest for you today, he is a branding, PR, creative marketing expert in financial services, and community builder. In this episode we discuss
• His background and how he got started in the mortgage industry
• Live events are now back, tell us about your experiences?
• What are some of the challenges that today’s mortgage marketers face?
• Talk to me about the importance of building an online presence.
• Tips and tricks to better borrower engagement
• What is technology’s role for the modern mortgage marketer?
• We talk about brand and culture and so much more, help me welcome Eric Skates EVP of Marketing at First Option Mortgage.
Eric is an innovative and imaginative professional with 10+ years of experience with marketing development/strategy, organizational planning, and corporate communication. Oversee seven-figure omnichannel marketing plans including strategic digital marketing campaigns, new software integrations, marketing automation (Pardot), lead generation, social media, graphic design, blogging/vlogging, content creation, CRM campaigns, Mobile App promotions, SMS, PR, SEO efforts, web content, company culture efforts, D&I, promotional marketing and special events. Past experience includes planning and managing marketing/communication efforts within real estate and non-profits rooted in the finance, and insurance industries.
Are you the creator of this podcast?
and pick the featured episodes for your show.
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase