Just Released- episode #102
We have an amazing guest for you today. She is a community builder, expert at fostering and building industry partnerships, serves on the Women with Vision 20/20 Vision for Success Coaching Board and all around wonderful person. In this episode we discuss
• Her background and how you go started in financial services.
• Why partnerships and collaboration so important in the mortgage industry?
• What are some of the trends that she is seeing?
• Here experience being on the Women with Vision board and how that is impacting the industry?
• Live conferences are back, many people have mixed feelings about attending conferences, I recently ran a poll on Linkedin to find out if people were planning on attending the MBA Annual in San Diego 61% yes, 34 % no and the rest undecided? Tell about the impact that live events have?
• You are currently at an industry conference tell our listeners which one and why you are there. Please help me welcome Heidi G. Belnay Partnership Manager at Reggora
Founded in 2016 and based in Boston, Reggora is a VC-backed technology company that is automating the residential valuation process. We’re working to remove the headaches from one of the most labor-intensive and time consuming components of securing a mortgage: the appraisal. Our modern, two-sided platform for mortgage lenders and appraisal vendors streamlines the entire appraisal process to shorten turn times and upgrade the experience for everyone involved. Reggora handles payment processing, appraisal scheduling, automated underwriting, appraisal delivery, status updates, and more, creating unprecedented operational efficiency. Reggora has raised over $45M in funding and is backed by investors Spark Capital and Boston Seed Capital. We’re growing fast and always hiring driven self-starters.
Are you the creator of this podcast?
and pick the featured episodes for your show.
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase