WHO IS CAM STOUT?
· Husband and father of two adult kids.
· Corner office law partner for 25+ years.
· Starter on Princeton’s NCAA top ten varsity tennis team in 1979.
· Accomplished amateur cyclist.
· Survivor of two major depressive episodes in 1992 and 2013.
· An alcoholic with eight years of sobriety.
· A mental health advocate and public speaker who has shared his story over a hundred times around the country to:
- Scores of top law firms; and
- Forbes top 100 companies, including Chevron and Adobe.
· An entrepreneur who founded Stout Heart, Inc.
(A 501(c)(3) that supports his talks and mentoring of students.)
· A writer with a book in the works and a blog called Light at Sea. www.lightatseaatstoutheart.org--- Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/executiveathletes/support
Are you the creator of this podcast?
and pick the featured episodes for your show.
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase