To address these new imperatives, Northstar Meetings Group recently hosted a webcast featuring Tracy Stuckrath, owner of Thrive! Meetings & Events and an expert on food safety and allergies. She discussed the range of questions that planners should be asking, from staff training to food sourcing and room design. In this episode of Eventful: The Podcast for Meeting Professionals, we share some highlights from that conversation.
Listeners will learn:
• Why food safety practices should no longer be kept “behind the kitchen door” (beginning at 2:30 minutes)
• Ways F&B can present risks to attendees — even though the virus is not passed through food itself (6:40)
• How the pandemic is likely to impact food prices (13:45)
• How to modify the timing and layout of your meals to ensure social distancing (16:50)
• Why it might make sense to renegotiate F&B minimums (22:50)
To view the full webcast on-demand, and earn CMP credits, visit northstarmeetingsgroup.com/FoodWebcast.
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.
Are you the creator of this podcast?
and pick the featured episodes for your show.
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase