EDT004 Show Notes
In Episode 4, Jake tells an #EduDuctTape story from his days as a math teacher, then welcomes in Andy Wheelock to discuss tools for student collaboration and for creating unique experiences for teaching historical events.
- Educational Duct Tape FlipGrid Community - access at flipgrid.com/eduducttape or EduDuctTape.com - you can win free stickers!
- #EduDuctTape Twitter Contest - you can win free stickers!
- Jake’s SoapBox Moments -
- Today’s Guest: Andrew Wheelock - Andy is an educator, husband and father of 3!.... after 13 years as an elementary teacher, he slowly found himself gravitating to teaching and learning with technology. He is a technology integrator for Erie 1 BOCES/WNYRIC. He travels around Western New York helping teachers harness technology for teaching and learning. Co Chair of ISTE Virtual Environments Network Please follow Andy at @amwheelock and see what he's up to at www.coffeewithageek.org.
- 2 Truths & 1 Lie
- #EduDuctTape Question 1: What are some good tools for Large Scale (either group size or project size) Collaboration?
- #EduDuctTape Question 2: How can we give students a unique and deeper understanding of historical events and locations?
- Closing - Please follow Andy at @amwheelock, see what he’s up to at www.coffeewithageek.org. Contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com if you have questions!
- Apple Podcast Reviews
- #EduDuctTape Tweets
- FlipGrid Community feedback
EduDuctTape.com - #EduDuctTape
Jake Miller - @JakeMillerTech - JakeMiller.net