On this episode of Educated Guess, we talk about the all too familiar feeling like you "missed your moment" or "I don't love it the way I used to".
I'm offering you three simple ways to get through this familiar feeling. In this podcast, you'll hear some points about the following:
- Review on Austin Kleon's books
- Helpful quotes from Brian Eno, John Lennon, Charlie Chaplin, and Thom Yorke
- Personal anecdotes on the feeling of falling out of love
- The importance of being an amateur
- "Creativity is not a talent. It is a way of operating."
If you like what you hear, share by simply sending an episode to one friend. That's how we can help spread this message!
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/educated-guess/support
Are you the creator of this podcast?
and pick the featured episodes for your show.
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase