“CARTOGRAPHY...or, the Ancient Practice of Finding Your Own Way.”
To coronate this new initiative of @educated__guess, we had the pleasure of bringing in Episode 80 by interviewing Elliott McKnight @elliottmcknight_. •
Elliott has spent better part of the last decade gathering experience across luxury retail strategy, visual merchandising, brand partnerships, creative and art direction during experiences with the Whitaker Group (A Ma Maniere, Social Status, and More).
This experience includes serving as a brand partnership lead in the Atlanta region for brands / experiences like Super Bowl LIII, Nike, Atlanta United, SCAD, Adidas, Jordan, and more.
Over the span of 1.5 hrs, we cover a variety of topics, which include, but aren’t limited to:
- Advising young people about how to approach a job in high fashion
- Unpacking the shortcomings of boutique culture
- Prepping for a lunch with Kanye
- Reflecting on the value of being a straight A student
- Building a learning plan for the future
- Constructing a roadmap for @researchdevelopment_
Are you the creator of this podcast?
and pick the featured episodes for your show.
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase