In this episode on 'E-commerce for Starters' Rachit takes up some of the common questions and answers them on the Podcast. If you have any questions regarding e-commerce you may reach out to Rachit on rachit@TheSmallBusinessProject.com or reach out on www.instagram.com/rachithegde
Questions answered on this podcast
Questions by Joshua
1. How much does it cost to get a website built?
2. Can I build a website myself, is it a steep learning curve?
Questions by Sunita
3. Amazon lists you along with your competitors. But what if you represent a new category and there are no competitors in that category?
4. While being listed on Amazon is not such a good thing as it's like trying to find a needle in a haystack, if I’m listed there and inform my customers chances are that they will pick up my products while they are shopping for other stuff no?
5. It’s better to be listed with more niche brands? Where my products will stand out.
6. What if, instead of creating my own website, I ride piggyback and list on various portals that already are putting in all the work?
Podcast Produced by www.TheSmallBusinessProject.com
Podcast resources: www.rachithegde.com/podcasts
Are you the creator of this podcast?
and pick the featured episodes for your show.
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase