Ebb & Flow, like the chassidic concept of Ratzo V’Shuv (running and returning), aims to provide you with the principles and practices, wisdom and willpower, insights and inspiration, and empowerment to access your higher vision, internalize it, and express it to the world. This podcast integrates Ho… read more
Here are 19 Gifts to fill up your week from the previous 19 episodes:
1. Intro to The Gamut of Solomon Berezin
a. I introduce the theme of my show to having meaningful conversations with people doing things in and of itself, not as a means to an end. In addition, working hard towards worthy goals and enjoying the process there.
2. Morning Routines & Mindfulness with Tamir Goodman
a. We learned from Tamir by overcoming challenges you reach true happiness.
3. The Power of Names with Rabbi Schmukler
a. There is a tiny prophecy when we name children
4. Seeing the Process with Reggie Rusk
a. Being around someone who will push you; a mentor
5. Gratitude in all situations
a. “When you express gratitude for beautiful moments in life, you make open the way for these moments to repeat themselves and grow in terms of their magnitude” Vishen Lakhiani
6. Wholeness and Intentions with Dr. Laura Munoz
a. Ask Questions. Questions are opportunities to address concerns
7. Avenues for Joy and Peace with Mr. Frankie Willson
a. Operate through eternal gifts – Joy, wisdom, love.
b. 3 words to use less – just, only, and trying.
c. Own your actions
8. What Jew wanna do with yo life with Amy Kritzer
a. Things can change very fast. Step away and come back re-inspired.
9. Harnessing a Holistic Lifestyle with Howard Bowens
a. The hardest points give the most encouragement. Faith and Hope are important.
10. Consistency in all things we do with Keith Spencer
a. Walk away to the next level feeling at peace
b. Living our lives in the zone of being consistent as our best self
c. Can’t give what you don’t have yourself
11. Pathways to Success with Julian Placino
a. Center your life around G-d first. Find the intersection with what you naturally do well, what you enjoy doing, and what helps other people. Once you find that, you will never have to “work” for the rest of your life.
12. Creating a Meaningful Life through the lens of Content with Becky Bordo
a. Gratitude is circuitry, not complacency.
13. The Health Benefits of Shabbat with Rabbi Schmukler
a. Spiritual connection of Shabbat
14. Bringing More Awareness to our Bodies with Jeneesa Jackson
a. The body naturally wants to heal itself, and she’s getting rid of the things preventing that
15. Storytelling and Laughter with Alex Onaindia
a. Laugh a little bit!
16. Astronomy & Consciousness with Dr. Richard Olenick
a. 5 tips for graduates/young adults. Record your grandparents and really Listen to people
17. ITN Health Coach with Mindy Touzani
a. Help people learn different options of healing.
18. Healing the World 1 conversation at a time with Ezra Mitchel
a. Commit to the Journey! Learning to walk through the mud. Live life for you and face all your fears.
b. Your fears are where you should move towards
19. Why you should unplug with Tanya Shevitz from Reboot
a. Giving people back the power over their lives.
Ted Talk Link:
https://www.ted.com/talks/drew_dudley_everyday_leadership?language=en&utm_campaign=tedspread&utm_medium=referral&utm_source=tedcomshare--- Support this podcast: https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/solomon-ezra-berezin/support
Are you the creator of this podcast?
and pick the featured episodes for your show.
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase