Ebb & Flow, like the chassidic concept of Ratzo V’Shuv (running and returning), aims to provide you with the principles and practices, wisdom and willpower, insights and inspiration, and empowerment to access your higher vision, internalize it, and express it to the world. This podcast integrates Ho… read more
Welcome to the show!!
My Favorite quotes from the episode:
· “Our possibility is only limited by what we believe ourselves, not anything or anyone else”
· “I can have $2 in my bank, but I can still have an abundant mindset” or “I could have $1 million and have a scarcity mindset”
· Your current situation is changing every second. Rather than stewing on what I don’t have, change focus of attention to what you are creating in this world and where you’re moving towards.
Here’s a little bit about what we talk about today. Unfortunately, I could not fit the whole show notes:
· How Ezra started his personal journey with $3000 and a belief that he’s going to make it work
· The serendipitous events that led him to his role at Mindvalley
· Limiting beliefs we were conditioned to have and how to change them
· How we were raised by an unconscious society and we must not ignore our emotions
· Abundance mindset
· What it’s like working at Mindvalley and with Vishen Lakhiani
· Self-love and healing
· Being committed to your journey and aware of omens
Ezra’s personal website: http://ezramitchell.com/
Ezra’s Mindvalley Video Cover Letter https://youtu.be/h1zV37MqUaI
Mindvalley’s website: https://www.mindvalley.com/--- Support this podcast: https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/solomon-ezra-berezin/support
Are you the creator of this podcast?
and pick the featured episodes for your show.
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase