Eat & Drink with Ali Hassan & Marco Timpano
Comedians Ali Hassan & Marco Timpano, discuss, lament & come to terms with Food & Drink. They bring over a quarter century of restaurant experience to the podcast table.
This weeks episode: Cherry Tomato & Aperol Spritz
This is the drink you have when you are wearing your designer sunglasses, white pants and some light sweater tied jauntily around your shoulders...if you can stomach that then this is the drink for you.
- Ice in a stemmed glass
- 2 oz of Aperol
- 3 oz Prosecco or Sparkling wine
- glug of soda
- half an orange wedge
Cherry Tomato Salad:
- pint of cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- 1/2 tsp of sea salt
- chives and tops of green onions, chopped finely
- red onions, diced finely
- vinaigrette with olive oil, balsamic vinegar, apple cider vinegar (ratio of 3:2:1)
- 3 basil leaves, sliced
- touch of maple syrup
- toast some olive bread and rub with garlic
- Toss cherry tomatoes with salt, greens, onions, vinaigrette and maple syrup.
- Let sit for 30 minutes
- add olive bread cut in cubes, toss into salad and serve (as a panzanella type of salad) or assemble the cherry tomatoes on top of slice of olive bread (as a bruschetta)
- live your best life
If you liked this episode: Rate, Review & Subscribe and tell your friends.
If you didn't like it, there is a whole slog of podcasts out there for you to explore and enjoy and we hope you do!