* Spooky, unsettling.
* Josh plays Virag, a Nethermancer in the Legends of Earthdawn game.
* Not Necromancers. An Earthdawn twist on a well-worn archetype.
* Focus on denizens of the astral realm and netherworlds.
* Karma Ritual example and the symbolic importance of ritual.
* Significance and symbolism of bones.
* Nethermantic Grimoire “Chain of Skulls”
* Half-Magic knowledge coverage and detection of spirits.
* Pop culture inspirations for Nethermancers.
* Commonly villains in pop culture.
* Progression Breakdown
* Durability 3 and two free standard matrices.
* Novice Discipline Talent discussion.
* Frighten is a potent talent and Virag does not use it enough.
* Spell synergies with Frighten.
* Novice talent options.
* Command Nightflyer and more spell synergies.
* Possible development lines: spell focus, scholar, survival.
* Journeyman tier abilities
* Enhanced matrix
* Karma to increase spell penalties.
* Blood Summon to make ally spirits last longer.
* Journeyman Discipline talent discussion.
* Journeyman talent options.
* Nethermancers as healers or physicians.
* Nethermancer style and role-playing tropes.
* Follow Virag’s adventures in the Legends of Earthdawn podcast.
* Keep in mind presence of ally spirits if you have a Nethermancer in the group.
* Make sure you aren’t hindering a Nethermancer too much with in-setting distrust.
Josh on Twitter: @mataxes
Dan on Twitter: @boice_voice
Get product information, developer blogs, and more at www.fasagames.com
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase