* Email from Brian: Journeyman thoughts and path talents.
* Email from Tim: Namegiver status of ogres.
* Extensive discussion of what makes a Namegiver.
* Vasgothia Kickstarter is live!
* Dragons in Depth: Aban, aka Mistweaver
* Like Usun, very insular and protective of her domain.
* Raised by Cloudtamer, a now-deceased great dragon.
* Youngest and only female great dragon in Barsaive.
* Unlike Usun, involves herself more in provincial affairs, just secretly.
* Very strong, physical dragon, one of the physically largest great dragons.
* Very keen on and attentive to dragon rituals in order to assert her presence and authority in the great dragon council.
* Sexism in dragon society, and a sidebar about such things in the game at large.
* The Mist Swamps and the lost city of Yrns Morgath.
* Theran interest in Yrns Morgath: Naaman Y’ross.
* Aban versus the Therans and Cloudtamer’s fate.
* Metaplot implications for Naaman Y’ross.
* Physical description of Aban; varied, but always dark.
* Highly skilled in elemental and spirit magic.
* Aban’s connection with the Mist Swamps.
* Inspiration: Swamp Thing from DC Comics.
* Aban’s servants.
* The Castle of Assassins and the Hand of Corruption.
* The Outcast’s error.
* Aban’s real hidden servants.
* Using Aban in adventures and campaigns.
* This episode was cut off due to a power failure! Sorry for the abrupt end.
Josh on Twitter: @LoreMerchant
Dan on Twitter: @boice_voice
Get product information, developer blogs, and more at www.fasagames.com
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase