* Episode Ninety and our two-year anniversary!
* A look at our numbers over and after two years.
* Paths in Review: Journeyman
* Development history (with design insights)
* Overview of the “original recipe “Discipline.
* Morphism talent.
* Rewards system mastery.
* Josh reminiscences about a Journeyman from his old campaign.
* Philosophy of the Journeyman path.
* Effectively adds additional Versatility slots to learn additional talents.
* Initiation into the path.
* The Journeyman, Passion worship, and other paths.
* Devoted to expanding their perspective and learning new things.
* Karma Ritual modifications.
* Morphism in Fourth Edition.
* Morphism knacks.
* Journeyman path knacks.
* Reasons to play a Journeyman.
Josh on Twitter: @LoreMerchant
Dan on Twitter: @boice_voice
Get product information, developer blogs, and more at www.fasagames.com
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase