* Follow-up on Beast Form spell email from episode 35
* Email from Jesse: Information from an anthropologist about line marriage.
* Email from Cory: Using Earthdawn in a home-brew setting?
* Long sidebar about setting development and the stumbling blocks of a setting based in the real world.
* More from Cory: How hard is it to keep quiet about cool stuff you’re working on?
* Suggestion of an episode on astral space and astral sensing.
* Question about extra threads in an Enhanced Matrix.
* Bonuses to thread weaving from magic items?
* Alter a creature to change its game statistics or powers.
* Provides a guide or template for a GM to modify creatures to increase variety and challenge.
* Review of the different mask categories and potential uses in your game.
* Use masks to foreshadow and thematically tie into adventures.
Josh on Twitter: @mataxes
Dan on Twitter: @boice_voice
Get product information, developer blogs, and more at www.fasagames.com
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase