* Least played Discipline?
* Primary issue with Cavalryman: Their mount.
* Size and logistics when kaer diving.
* Remember though, kaers can be big.
* The Cavalryman is great world building.
* Josh’s campaign wish list: Cavalry focused game.
* Bond between rider and mount.
* Pop culture references: Sparhawk and Faran, Phoebus and Achilles, Sleipnir
* Karma Ritual
* Important Attributes
* Half Magic
* Starting mount choices
* Novice Discipline Talents
* Charge Talent
* Trick Riding
* More Pop Culture References: Brisco County and Comet, Xena and Argo, Lone Ranger and Trigger
* Mount enhancing talents.
* Morgan has some alternate animal companion material on his blog: http://pandagaminggrove.blogspot.com/2020/04/earthdawn-4e-rules-variant-09-animal.html
* Novice Talent Options
* Where you define the rider’s style.
* Blood Share
* Journeyman Discipline Talents
* Wheeling Attack
* Wheeling Defense
* A brief aside about Defense bonuses
* Lots of mounted versions of other talents
* Journeyman Talent Options
* Mounted archery
* Spirit Mount
* Cool Discipline, it’s a shame the obstacles hinder them appearing more as PCs
* Strength of the windling cavalryman
* Mounted combat primer page 397 of Player’s Guide
Josh on Twitter: @mataxes
Get product information, developer blogs, and more at www.fasagames.com
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase