* A brief mention of listener metrics.
* No lack of pop-culture references for Swordmasters
* But not Jedi
* Panache, style, presentation.
* Warriors versus Swordmasters
* Important Attributes: Charisma and Dexterity
* Combat as a dance
* Artisan Skills and Half-Magic
* Swordmaster schools and styles.
* Old dueling manuals.
* Princess Bride duel between Inigo and Westley.
* Jackie Chan versus Bruce Lee
* Not limited to swords!
* Combat Discipline Durability
* Novice Tier Discipline Talents
* Agility-style fighters, lack the endurance and resistance talents of the Warrior.
* Maneuver and a sidebar about numerical advantage
* Taunt: Penalize opponent to make it harder to hit the Swordmaster
* Balanced Social and Physical Defense bonuses.
* Riposte, one of the definitive Swordmaster talents.
* Avoid Blow OR Riposte
* Novice Tier Options
* Bladesman, Gallant, or balanced focus.
* Slightly more combat choices.
* Journeyman Tier abilities and talents
* Second Weapon, primary intended style.
* Journeyman Talent Options
* Slightly more social choices.
* No ranged attack options.
* Swordmasters using a shield.
* Novice versus Journeyman fighting styles.
* Defensive bonuses from magic items are important.
* Tend to be weak against spells and other Mystic Defense targeting effects.
* Swordmasters are great! Good mix of fighting and talking.
* Solid option if Troubadour is not as well suited to the campaign.
* Strong choice for new players.
* Iconic Discipline for a reason.
* FASA Games events and appearances.
* Last chance on the Empty Thrones Kickstarter!
Josh on Twitter: @mataxes
Get product information, developer blogs, and more at www.fasagames.com
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase