* Email from Anthony: Where can vendors get books?
* Email from Tim: Digital Travar map?
* Now available free on the FASA Web Shop
* Email from Insaniac99: Path requirements – Josh made a mistake!
* Dragons in depth: Charcoalgrin
* No physical description is presented in any official published material.
* Very talkative, vain, and self-important.
* Lairs in the former Imperial Palace of Parlainth.
* Game statistics for Charcoalgrin are in the ED4 GM Guide
* Josh muses on her role in Parlainth and the city being “walled off” from Earthdawn’s greater storyline.
* Charcoalgrin’s involvement with Parlaith, and possible role in the ritual that hid the city.
* Obsessed with events in the city during the Scourge and the fate of its residents.
* The Unforgiveables: Charcoalgrin’s eyes and ears.
* Josh muses on Charcoalgrin’s clutch-parent.
* Shut-in, depressive personality because of her backstory.
* Speculation on her friendship with Torgak.
* Goal to return Parlainth to its astral pocket to find possible survivors?
* Ideas, consequences, or complications of that objective.
* Charcoalgrin in campaigns; revolve around Parlainth.
* Discussion of her game statistics and the difficulty of using a single powerful creature as a combat encounter.
* Possible consequences of Charcoalgrin’s death.
* As always, remember that dragons are characters, not merely sacks of health you can stab.
Josh on Twitter: @LoreMerchant
Dan on Twitter: @boice_voice
Get product information, developer blogs, and more at www.fasagames.com
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase