* We will soon be doing an episode focused on Astral Sight and astral perception. Get your questions in!
* Episode Fifty-Five: Airships
* Pop Culture References: Firefly, Red Dwarf, Star Trek, Killjoys, Battlestar Galactica, The Orville, Farscape
* Wooden Airships
* Airboat: Smallest airship, small capacity, short range. Flying rowboat.
* Drakkar: “Longship”, scout or patrol vessel. Common among highland troll raiders.
* Most common vessel that a PC group would have.
* Owning an airship would have ongoing costs, not just a purchase price.
* Style and design of airships as a campaign aspect.
* Galley: Merchant or military vessels. Travels between major population centers.
* Faster than a traditional caravan, but limited cargo space.
* Galleon: Largest Barsaivian airship. Limited number. Flagships of naval forces.
* Stone Airships
* Vedette: Equivalent to the drakkar. Transport, scouting, elemental mining.
* Kila: Flying fortress. Display of Theran might. Gunship or carrier equivalent. Primary focus of Theran naval forces.
* Theran airships in adventures.
* Behemoth: Flying city. Rare and powerful. When it shows up, things are serious.
* Behemoths are a campaign-shaping display of Theran power. The “Death Star” of the setting.
* Refer to supplement Prelude to War for info on the behemoth.
* Ghost ships: Any kind of airship that has befallen a disaster or problem; can be the focus of an adventure.
* Ships as characters; drama and story potential of airship crew.
Josh on Twitter: @mataxes
Dan on Twitter: @boice_voice
Get product information, developer blogs, and more at www.fasagames.com
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase