* Mystic Paths: Horror Stalker
* Development history of the Horror Stalker from first edition Discipline to fourth edition path.
* Uniquely Earthdawn—few fantasy games take an aspect of the setting and build a class or profession solely dedicated on it.
* Problems with older versions of the Horror Stalker.
* As with other focused Disciplines, it defines the style of game you are going to have.
* Path essay provides some setting detail and path structure that was lacking in earlier versions.
* Nature of the Horror Stalker and their mindset.
* Horrors, their presence in the setting and your game.
* Themes and ideas you can explore with the Horrors.
* Horror Stalkers and Questors.
* Pop culture inspirations for Horror Stalkers.
* Becoming a Horror Stalker.
* Lessons for new initiates and the mission.
* Expanded roles beyond simple combat.
* External sources for horror-style games—Call of Cthulhu, Delta Green.
* Modifications to Karma Rituals
* Path Half-Magic
* Path rank benefits.
* Path talent options—tools that help track down and deal with Horrors, but no basic combat abilities.
* New talents: Bear Mark, Call of Harrow, Bane Strike, Gaze Into the Abyss, Purge Karma, Sense Horrorspawn.
* Path Knacks
* Wrapping up.
Josh on Twitter: @LoreMerchant
Dan on Twitter: @boice_voice
Get product information, developer blogs, and more at www.fasagames.com
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase