* Email from Ste: What else might have been lost because of the Scourge?
* A brief word about canon “Inspiration, not dictation.”
* Differences in the racial population distribution of Barsaive before the Scourge?
* What culture lost the most and has the most to regain?
* Steel Thought use against blindside or surprise attacks?
* Email from Sebastian: Did the dwarfs of Throal intentionally create a world where everybody is good at something?
* Email from Ted: Does the Disarm Trap talent work against magical traps?
* Places Primer: The Kingdom of Throal
* The massive, mile-across Gates
* The Grand Bazaar: Barsaive’s mega-mall.
* Halls of Throal: Moria, not a mine
* Twisting, difficult to navigate, cross-passages between major halls.
* Three different neighborhoods: Dahnat, Wedshel, Estates.
* Inner Chambers: Heart of the Kingdom
* Inner Cities: Conflict between the old and new.
* Crysttal Greenhouses and Mines
* Bright colors, decoration to liven up plain stone.
* One word: Pungent!
* Trade guilds. Mucker’s Guild.
* Almost any game in Barsaive will involve Throal in some capacity.
* For more detail, check out the phenomenal Throal sourcebook!
* Coming soon: Patterns — send your questions!
Josh on Twitter: @mataxes
Get product information, developer blogs, and more at www.fasagames.com
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase