* Email Madness!
* Email from Scott: Yes to dragon biographies, but also maybe Horrors?
* Email from Graham: Windling party is still going! Yes to more dragon stuff!
* Email from Leamon: Praise for paths and his growth into the Windmaster.
* Email from Lee: Spell Matrix item legend point cost and rank restrictions?
* Possibility of paths for Lightbearers, Bodyguard, other secret societies, or the like?
* Expansive scenario to illustrate using different perceptive abilities (Perception/Awareness, Astral Sight, Danger Sense, etc.).
* Email from Jesse: Yes to dragons. Inclination and ability to release Little Treasures?
* Email from Insaniac: Choice paralysis!
* Gamemastering Advice Toolbox
* Plan scenes, not stories.
* Balancing efficiency of prep and player character freedom of action.
* Session Zero and setting expectations.
* Improvisation and recommendation of book “Improv for Gamers” from Evil Hat.
* Knowing your players and what they are likely to do, or how to nudge them (when necessary).
* Provide multiple clues, think of multiple ways an obstacle or problem might be dealt with.
* Opponent motivations and evil.
* Know when to break the rules!
* Interweaving storylines.
* Email from Relative Dimension Joe: Drakes and Namegiver forms?
* Email from Aaron: Yes, more dragon stuff!
* Episodes on Horrors or Thera as opposition?
* Declaration phase of combat? And some Initiative discussion.
Josh on Twitter: @LoreMerchant
Dan on Twitter: @boice_voice
Get product information, developer blogs, and more at www.fasagames.com
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase