* Mystic Paths: The Woodsman
* The development history from first to fourth edition.
* Originally the elven racial Discipline.
* Originally fit the “ranger” archetype, like the elves of Lothlorian.
* Lacked anything unique or particularly “elfy”.
* Shift to the flexibility of the talent option design style.
* Developed in line with Elven Nations from fourth edition, very heavily elf-oriented, but not exclusively so.
* Designed as a “cultural” path with a strong elven influence to examine the conflict between the elven nations.
* Philosophy like the Scout but focuses on forests to the exclusion of other biomes.
* Lots of elf culture wrapped up in the background and origins of the path background.
* In one sense, a story involving a Woodsman revolves around the question of what it means to be an elf.
* Becoming a Woodsman.
* Woodsman Karma Ritual modifications.
* Woodsman Half Magic
* Path Rank progression and bonuses.
* Woodsman talent options.
* Unique talents: Guardian’s Service, Wood Speak, Wood Walk, Forest Sense
* Woodsman talent knacks.
Josh on Twitter: @LoreMerchant
Dan on Twitter: @boice_voice
Get product information, developer blogs, and more at www.fasagames.com
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase