* Don’t forget the Kickstarter for Empty Thrones!
* Disregard what Josh said — Uhl *will* be on the poster.
* Magician Discipline, masters of illusion, deception, and mental magic.
* Common perception as pranksters or practical jokers.
* Illusion mechanics can be difficult to wrap your head around.
* Josh’s Blog post about illusions: https://fasagames.com/earthdawn/practical-magic-illusions/
* Important Attributes: Charisma, Perception, Willpower
* Karma Ritual leans into the “stage magician”
* Brief aside about real-world stage magicians.
* Artisan skills.
* Knotted handkerchiefs as Illusionist grimoire.
* Durability 3
* Novice Tier Talents
* An example of Sensing Difficulty and use of False Sight.
* Illusionists have more of a Social direction or sub-theme than other magicians.
* Some overlap with Thief and Troubadour.
* Options can be chosen to potentially “present” as another magician Discipline.
* Illusionist can fill the role of a “face man” with their social capability.
* A brief word about the Illusionist artwork.
* Journeyman Tier Talents.
* Glamour Discipline ability.
* Power Mask discussion.
* Best Multi-Discipline options.
* Illusionists suited to more creative, clever, thinking-outside-the-box play.
* Good investigators, contrast to Archers.
* Illusionist and Archer “buddy cop” concept.
* Potential group roles for the Illusionist
* Storytime: Rensil and the illusory breakfast.
Josh on Twitter: @mataxes
Get product information, developer blogs, and more at www.fasagames.com
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase