* The Thief Discipline
* Language lesson: Josh says “larcenical” is not a word.
* Legends of Earthdawn podcast is back to a more regular release schedule.
* Final PDF of Iopos Sourcebook is available, as are preorders for dead tree version.
* Origin of Thieves in fantasy gaming.
* Thief working with a group; anti-social identity of Garlthik and J’role from The Longing Ring.
* Self-reliance versus selfish.
* Iconic role of the Thief as trap handler in dungeon/kaer delving style of play.
* Important Attributes: Dexterity, Perception, Charisma.
* Sample Artisan skills.
* Half-magic abilities.
* Free Talent: Danger Sense.
* Novice Tier Discipline Talents.
* Iconic Thief abilities.
* Disarm Trap unlocks ability to notice traps with Awareness.
* Haggle as negotiation for fencing stolen goods.
* Novice Talent Options.
* Discussion of Climbing as an option.
* All attack talents are options.
* Different attack styles for the Thief.
* Journeyman Tier Abilities.
* Shadowcloak was originally Circle 10 and did basically the same thing.
* Journeyman Tier Discipline Talents.
* Minor theme of illusion magic enhancing Thief abilities.
* Journeyman Talent Options.
* The problem of Dead Fall.
* Thief concepts: Cat burglar, con artist, high damage striker.
* Comparison and coexistence with other Disciplines.
* Book recommendation: A Burglar’s Guide to the City
* Heist movies. Ocean’s Eleven and sequels.
* Leverage as heroic team of different Thief concepts.
* Indiana Jones as a kaer-delver Thief.
* Racial Thief variations.
Josh on Twitter: @mataxes
Get product information, developer blogs, and more at www.fasagames.com
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase