* Great Dragon Backgrounds: Mountainshadow
* Far Scholar, “the meddler”
* Mountainshadow is toward the top of the list of ostensibly “good guy” dragons.
* Appears in Shadowrun as Dunkelzahn, where he is a fan of humanity in general, but not as blatantly in the Earthdawn era.
* He and his brother Icewing were clutched by All Wings.
* Primary lair is in the Dragon Mountains, rumored to have a secondary lair in the Badlands.
* Helped Prince Neden recover from his suffering under the Death Rebellion.
* According to the Outcast, caring for a small clutch of eggs.
* Adult dragons that also lair in Mountainshadow’s territory, and what that likely says about their relationship.
* Legendary artifact: The Eye of All Wings
* Collects magical lore and mystical secrets, one of the most magically learned beings in Barsaive, if not the world.
* Became Loremaster after the death of Vasdenjas.
* Could be brought into a game as a source of mystic lore.
* Large network of spies and loyal servants across the province.
* Mountainshadow’s drakes, and possible involvement with the theft of the Everliving Flower.
* The Dragons’ Network and Darktooth
* Mountainshadow’s personality: Compulsive need to study things he does not understand.
* Possible weakness in that he might take time to gather information before he acts.
* Opposition to Thera as a campaign hook to involve Mountainshadow as an ally (or antagonist).
* Possible involvement with Iopos and the Denairastas.
* Good option as high-level employer or mentor for “typical” player character groups, especially compared to other dragons.
Josh on Twitter: @LoreMerchant
Dan on Twitter: @boice_voice
Get product information, developer blogs, and more at www.fasagames.com
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase