* Josh is back from GenCon
* Great Dragons: Usun; aka “Vast Green”
* Solitary and does not look well on other Namegivers.
* Classic dragon stereotype: physically powerful, vicious, territorial.
* Straightforward, not complicated.
* Believes dragons should rule over the younger races.
* Outcast refers to him as a ‘throwback’ to earlier days.
* Short-sighted when it comes to the ability of people to work together.
* Usun’s appearance.
* Usun’s domain: Liaj Jungle.
* The Tamers: Those who live under Usun’s Eye.
* Outcast speculations about Usun.
* Vast Green’s Lair.
* Servants and messengers: Elemental spirits and creatures.
* Josh speculates on a reason for Usun’s distrust of intelligent servants.
* Common uses of magic.
* Asked to clutch numerous eggs.
* Using Usun in campaigns.
* Original edition storyline plans: Loci from the Wastes.
* Reminder that dragons in Earthdawn are characters, beyond simple “good guy/bad guy” labels.
* Liaj River and the t’skrang
* Usun’s role in the Great Dragon council.
Josh on Twitter: @LoreMerchant
Dan on Twitter: @boice_voice
Get product information, developer blogs, and more at www.fasagames.com
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase