* Email question from Ste: Immortal elves?
* Email questions from Joel: Resizing of magic items?
* Bluff talent? (With an extensive sidebar about social mechanics)
* Crushing Blow versus Down Strike?
* How to help other Disciplines be more than window dressing in combat?
* What tests do modifiers apply to?
* Super Secret Project?
* What thing not yet updated do you want to bring back? What don’t you want back?
* More Paths? Adept’s Journey as a series?
* Named Horrors?
* They’re awesome, enough said!
* …okay, let’s say some more.
* Iconic, exotic race that stands out and is definitively Earthdawn.
* Communal, semi-aquatic matriarchal society.
* Outgoing, gregarious swashbucklers.
* Oviparous, males perform nursing duties of hatchlings.
* Born without an obvious biological gender.
* Incredibly varied appearance.
* K’stuulami or flying squirrel t’skrang.
* Surviving the Scourge through hibernation.
* Incredibly rich and well-considered race.
* A few words of praise for the Serpent River sourcebook.
* Numbers-wise, well suited to nearly anything.
* To repeat, t’skrang are awesome.
Josh on Twitter: @mataxes
Get product information, developer blogs, and more at www.fasagames.com
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase