* Don’t listen to Dan. It’s okay if this is your first episode.
* Email from Rob: Spirit Talk talent. Errata about Ally and Beast spirits.
* Email from Vince: Spell creation mechanics and why there are no plans for it in ED4.
* Number of threads versus narrative casting complexity?
* Reducing Wound Threshold as a Nethermancer spell effect?
* Email from Steven: Illusion buff targets not being aware of spell being an illusion?
* Email from Sedgewick: Weaponsmith picking up Sky Raider as additional Discipline?
* Email from Ken: Question about Shield Drive and knack effect overriding talent effect.
* Email from Shannon: Having Lou Prosperi on the show?
* Earthdawn sponsored streaming or podcasts?
* Email from Ste: Favorite characters or scenes from our games?
* Josh tells a story of his first longe term campaign.
* Dan talks about a couple of his characters.
* Email from Shannon: Standing an Earthdawn game from scratch?
* Josh’s first piece of advice: Don’t worry so much about getting the mountains of lore down!
* Session Zero: Get the group together and go through the Namegiver and Discipline options, see what captures your imagination or excites them.
* Start small: Still sealed or recently opened kaer. Establish a difficult but achievable goal for the first story arc.
* Research lore and background in the areas most relevant to those early themes.
* Encourage players to develop mastery of their character’s abilities and powers to help shoulder some of the mechanical burden.
* Crib shamelessly from other fantasy rpg material, recast for Earthdawn.
* Dan suggests random tables as inspiration for adventures.
* Let players explore their characters before jumping into major arcs.
* Allow players to rework their characters if they aren’t happy with choices.
* Reach out to the community for advice or suggestions.
Josh on Twitter: @mataxes
Dan on Twitter: @boice_voice
Get product information, developer blogs, and more at www.fasagames.com
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase