* A few words on recent national events.
* Josh walks back his suggestion about Swordmaster Discipline talents.
* Email from Kosmit: Will we talk about Kratas?
* Email from Brain: Elves and single child families.
* Blood Magic
* A source of magical power available to everybody.
* Possible alternate method of powering kaer defenses.
* Why is blood magic not more common?
* Bonuses from talent pushing not worth the cost?
* Blood magic often an indication that somebody is a “bad guy”.
* Blood charms, living armors, group oaths.
* Discussion of some specific blood charms.
* Blood oaths.
* Depatterning (Josh is not a fan)
* Original location of the encounter balance guidelines
* The complexity of managing player characters versus creatures and GM characters.
* Special maneuvers and powers.
* Tactical complexity without a battle map.
* Balancing encounters and opposition that is stronger or weaker than the group.
* Boss fights and the drawbacks of the action economy.
Josh on Twitter: @mataxes
Get product information, developer blogs, and more at www.fasagames.com
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase