* Part Three of Passions and Questors
* Floranuus: Passion of Revelry, Energy, Motion, and Victory.
* The thrill of speed or exhilaration, anything that makes you “feel alive”.
* Strong association with the element of fire.
* Shares some ideas of classical or mythological sun gods driving across the sky.
* Powers include increased stamina, turn depression into exhilaration with a thought.
* The antithesis of depression and lethargy.
* Not great planners, drive to get up and go, DO something.
* Essay highlight: Tying Floranuus to aspects of other Passions.
* Floranuus and their aspects in the setting.
* Questors of Floranuus: Generally happy, optimistic.
* Strong association with windlings, Air Sailors, and Boatmen.
* Overview of Devotions available to Questors of Floranuus.
* Lots of upbeat social and movement related abilities.
* Upandal: Passion of Construction, Building, and Planning.
* Associated with order in the sense of following a plan.
* Symbols include the hammer, compass, forge, blueprints.
* Hephaestus or other smith or craftsman deities.
* More practical than Astendar when it comes to crafting or artistic expression.
* Powers include making tools quickly, fortify structures, make bridges and towers.
* Essay highlight: Two questors debating the Passion’s ideals.
* Not just physical engineering: Civil and cultural engineering.
* Upandal and their ideals in the setting.
* Overview of Devotions available to Questors of Upandal.
* Many extended action and group project management powers.
* Strong association with dwarfs, Weaponsmiths, and enchanters.
Josh on Twitter: @mataxes
Dan on Twitter: @boice_voice
Get product information, developer blogs, and more at www.fasagames.com
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase