* Episode 49!
* The Gauntlet Discipline
* Design background
* Different approach to close combat
* Original flavor Purifier broken up into different themes
* In the lore originated with obsidimen
* Slow, deliberate bruiser.
* Unstoppable force and immovable object.
* Pop culture: Juggernaut, Ben Grimm
* “Living weapons”
* Unarmed combat focused, but not in the D&D Monk style
* Important Attributes
* Karma Ritual
* Example Artisan Skills
* Focus is a strong core theme
* Novice Tier Abilities and Discipline Talents
* Correction: Body Control does provide a bonus to the damage step equal to the character’s one-hand weapon size.
* Deliberate Assault to enhance attacks
* Secondary theme of resilience and defense.
* Discussion of early fighting style for Gauntlets
* Novice Tier Talent Options
* Journeyman Tier Abilities and Discipline Talents
* Journeyman Tier Talent Options
* Warden Tier Abilities and Discipline Talents
* Warden Tier Talent Options
* Master Tier Abilities and Discipline Talents
* Master Tier Talent Options
* Final Thoughts
* Good choice for veterans looking to try something new
* Available in Mystic Paths
* Next week: Episode 50 with special guest Kyle Pritchard
Josh on Twitter: @mataxes
Dan on Twitter: @boice_voice
Get product information, developer blogs, and more at www.fasagames.com
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase