* Mystic Paths: The Fire Eater
* Essay by Opti from the Legends of Earthdawn podcast and Fraggin Unicorn games!
* The Fire Eater is the fully original ork-focused mystic path, built around the gahad trait.
* Like the Brother of Stone explores obsidimen, and the Woodsman explores elves, Fire Eaters explore orks.
* Not strongly organized or structured compared to some other paths.
* In-setting, is seeing a resurgence due to the return and growth of Cara Fahd and an exploration and rediscovery of ork temperament and culture.
* Sky Raiders, Cavalryman, Elementalists, and Troubadours are most strongly suited to the path.
* Fire Eater training focuses, channels, and supports the inner fire that is gahad.
* Gahad is something to be embraced and celebrated, turned to positive ends.
* Joining the Fire Eaters involves giving in to your gahad in a dramatic and public way.
* Initiation rites.
* Path roles in character development.
* Path modifications to the Karma Ritual.
* Fire Eater half-magic.
* Summary of the path’s five ranks in its progression.
* Unique Path Talent: Fires of Gahad.
* Fire Eater talent knacks.
* Fires of Gahad talent knacks.
* Reminders: Earthdawn Actual Play from Thornvale
* Foundry Virtual Table Top
Josh on Twitter: @LoreMerchant
Dan on Twitter: @boice_voice
Get product information, developer blogs, and more at www.fasagames.com
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase