* The Scout Discipline
* The Spy and the Wolf by Dakota Wind
* The Scout is the vanguard, the tracker, the ranger.
* Original Adept’s Way essay talks about the Scout’s oneness with their environment.
* Not limited to the wilderness, the Scout can be equally at home in towns and cities.
* Important Attributes: Dexterity and Perception.
* Karma Ritual Discussion
* Artisan Skill Suggestions
* Hobo codes and trail markers
* Half-Magic Abilities
* Pop Culture References: Aragorn/Strider, Katniss Everdeen
* Free Talent: Navigation
* Specialist Durability
* Can fight but not generally a high damage combatant.
* Novice Tier Discipline abilities and talents.
* Pop culture reference: Aloy from Horizon Zero Dawn
* Novice Tier Talent Options.
* Character style developed through options.
* Combat development: Melee vs Missile.
* Journeyman Tier Discipline abilities and talents.
* Continuing the themes of perception and survival.
* Journeyman Tier Talent Options.
* Some thematic overlap with Beastmaster and Thief.
* Lesser overlap with Archer and Swordmaster.
* Pop culture reference: Recon platoon from Heartbreak Ridge.
* Western movies and television.
* Scout can be a Jack-of-all-Trades to fill in the gaps of an adventuring group.
* Earthdawn’s version of the “Ranger” archetype.
* Weak against social obstacles.
* Great support Discipline
Josh on Twitter: @mataxes
Dan on Twitter: @boice_voice
Get product information, developer blogs, and more at www.fasagames.com
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase