* Iopos: Lair of Deceit Kickstarter is live!
* Email from Brandon (and his character): More scenarios?
* Legends of Barsaive production schedule
* PDFs and e-products?
* The first adventure.
* How long should a first adventure be?
* Newer players might need a strong goal or focus to avoid floundering.
* Highlight or incorporate Earthdawn’s different and distinctive aspects.
* Places to get inspiration for low prep adventure seeds.
* How long should a campaign be? As long as it needs to.
* The advantages of long-term play in Earthdawn.
* Earthdawn is one of the earliest games that gave something to humans - Versatility.
* Versatility can pose balance problems in dedicated hands.
* Humans don’t have a dominant culture like dwarfs or t’skrang.
* Discussion of various human sub-groups.
* Good examples of how to make humans distinct and interesting.
* Flexible and adaptable.
* A mechanical drawback of Versatility
* The Journeyman adept and Morphism
* Average attributes, slight karma advantage
Josh on Twitter: @mataxes
Get product information, developer blogs, and more at www.fasagames.com
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase