* Paths in Depth: The Liberator
* Development history and perspective.
* Origins in legacy of ork slavery.
* Expanded to include any who feel the call to fight slavery and oppression.
* Latest version deemphasizes slavery to expand story hooks and possibilities.
* Josh talks about bringing modern-day perspectives into fictional situations (and the pitfalls thereof).
* Possible internal disputes among followers of the Path.
* Thematic ties to Lochost and Mynbruje.
* Multiple Liberators in an adventuring group.
* Narrative gravity and its effect on the campaign.
* Pop culture and historical inspirations for the Liberator.
* Pacifism and violence.
* Commonly associated Disciplines.
* Traditionally poor Discipline associations.
* Relations with other Paths.
* Joining the Liberators.
* Initiation: Old school versus new school.
* Need for careful association, the oath demands a lot.
* Karma Ritual and Half Magic expansions.
* Rank progression bonuses and Path talents.
* New talents: Sense Captives, Tyranny’s Ruin, Shout of Justice, Liberation.
* Liberator talent knacks.
* Closing thoughts.
* Don’t forget to check out the Vasgothia Kickstarter! Running until November 19, 2021.
Josh on Twitter: @LoreMerchant
Dan on Twitter: @boice_voice
Get product information, developer blogs, and more at www.fasagames.com
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase