* Email from George: Coming back to the game and praise for the show.
* Email from Jonathan: Can a Journeyman path join racially restricted paths by taking on aspects of that race?
* Ogres as Namegivers?
* Horror Stalkers relationship to the Grim Legion or Lightbearers?
* Great Dragons: Earthroot
* Secretive and mysterious, domain below the Throal Mountains.
* Very rarely seen in dragon form outside his domain.
* Served by the Pale Ones, a subterranean variety of t’skrang.
* Exceptionally skilled in Elemental magic.
* Three drake servants that act as his eyes and ears in the outside world.
* Works with Icewing to shepherd Throal, but they sometimes disagree.
* Sidebar about ‘fracture points’ between the dragons and difficulty of controlling large populations as part of their plans.
* Description of Earthroot.
* Insights into the Outcast’s personality.
* Extent of Earthroot’s domain and his ability to traverse it.
* More Outcast insights.
* Earthroot’s shaping of Throal and some concerns about Asian exoticism.
* The White Tree, artifact connected to All Wings and the fate of dragonkind.
* Using Earthroot in a campaign.
Josh on Twitter: @LoreMerchant
Dan on Twitter: @boice_voice
Get product information, developer blogs, and more at www.fasagames.com
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase