So, you've had a long layoff from work. Maybe it was because of COVID-19, maybe it was for another reason. Regardless of why, here are 12 things to check/do before you go back to the office, lab or classroom:
1. Look in the mirror.
2. Try your work clothes on.
3. Check it all fits and works together.
4. Get into a routine.
5. Be prepared to say no.
6. Be prepared to ask to do more work from home.
7. Confirm your commute.
8. Remember what you learnt from COVID-19.
9. Pay attention to your pets.
10. Pack your bag.
11. Don't expect to be productive immediately.
12. Thank researchers, schoolteachers, and health care workers.
Are you the creator of this podcast?
and pick the featured episodes for your show.
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase