In my experience there are two types of researchers promoting their content on social media. Those who do nothing, and those who say “I’m so excited to announce my paper on [something] was published [somewhere]. If you want to do more than that (and I recommend you aspire to better than that) here are some tips:
1. Prepare in advance.
2. Make as many options as you can (not just one).
3. Include pics, words, and a link to your paper.
4. Add audio or video right in the post (not a link).
5. Focus on what you want to do next.
6. Tag others.
7. Use hashtags.
8. Give me a reason to read.
9. Use a scheduling tool.
Are you the creator of this podcast?
and pick the featured episodes for your show.
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase